Sunday, December 2, 2012

Five things I'd like to make or do this holiday season

Happy December! Here we go...

1. Felt mistletoe kissing ball


Because who doesn't need more kissing?

2. The Polar Express

Source: imdb.com via Sarah on Pinterest

Family movie night! Last year's viewing of Emmett Otter's Jug Band Christmas was heartily enjoyed by me, but my housemates Statler and Waldorf over there were not so impressed. Boo. Maybe this will be a bigger hit.

3. Some new/old holiday tunes


I have to give credit to Rae for this one. I mentioned this album to my man and he was like, "So, what do you like about Herb Alpert?" Really, the questions people ask me sometimes, I can't even.

4. Yarn-wrapped embroidery hoop wreaths



This seems like a fun idea to play with. I'm thinking maybe a bit more color, and go big or go home.

5. Holiday carousel

Source: uwkcblog.org via Sarah on Pinterest

The classics are classics for a reason, right?

What's on your Yuletide activity list?


No comments:

Post a Comment