Sunday, July 29, 2012

Weekending

It was (and will be) a super-busy week at work, so I'm still working on that rainbow cake post, my apologies. But I did take a little break this weekend:



The house needs painting.


Small improvements.

We told our girl that she could choose the day's activities on her birthday. She picked the beach...
 


...and pizza.
 

Also, it emerged that she had not been terribly impressed with last week's rainbow cake, on the grounds that it was not chocolate.
 

Well, okay then.
 

(Cake, frosting.)

2 comments:

  1. Hello Sarah,
    just happened to read a very intelligent comment of yours on Saidos da Concha blog- food for thought indeed, I wanted to say I really appreciated it.
    Your pizza looked yummy!
    My best,
    Monica.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for coming by, Monica! I'm so glad you found my comment thought-provoking.

    ReplyDelete